Category Archives: Forex Trading

What is NFP and How to Trade It In Forex?

Some traders choose to trade the initial reaction, taking advantage of the immediate market movement. Others prefer to wait for confirmation before entering trades, reducing the risk of premature decisions. Additionally, focusing on related currency pairs and assets can provide further opportunities for profit in light of NFP volatility. Having a well-defined trading plan is crucial for success […]

What is the stock market, how does it work and how can I invest?

These are automatically executed at the ask if you’re buying or the bid if you’re selling. If your order size is larger than the share quantity of the bid or ask, you may pay more per additional share when buying or receive less when selling. Market orders can be risky, though, as the bid or […]

Cramers Stop Trading: Walt Disney

Marvel doesn’t seem to have moved with the times as the recent ‘Barbenheimer’ phenomenon showed that post-pandemic audiences don’t want more of the same, they want something different. Inter-connected storytelling across multiple movies is no longer groundbreaking, it’s egotistical world-building for the sake of it. Flogging this horse isn’t just expensive, it’s self-defeating as it […]

Red Herring Prospectus Meaning & Working

The red herring IPO period is crucial for the company and potential investors to engage in discussions, presentations, and other communications mediums to understand the offering and gauge market interest better. The SEC does not approve the securities registered with it, does not pass on the investment merits, nor guarantee the accuracy of the statements […]

Stock Market Volatility: What it is & How to Measure it The Motley Fool

Up to this point, we have learned how to examine figures measuring risk posed by volatility, but how do we measure the extra return rewarded to you for taking on the risk posed by factors other than market volatility? Enter alpha, which measures how much if any of this extra risk helped the fund outperform its […]

SEK financial definition of SEK

EUR/SEK is Scandinavia’s most significant exchange rate. The circulation levels in the table above were reported to the Bank for International Settlements. The 10,000 krona banknote was always printed in small quantities as it was one of the most valuable banknotes in the world. The first design featuring the Head of Mercury was printed in […]

Bank of England base rate

For example, if 1% of the population were medical professionals, and remaining 99% were not medical professionals, then the base rate of medical professionals is 1%. The method for integrating base rates and featural evidence is given by Bayes’ rule. Overall, we know that if we lower interest rates, this tends to increase spending and […]

What is Leverage in Trading and How It Works

To calculate leverage, you divide the total value of your position by the amount of capital you’re required to put up. Margin in Forex trading is the required amount of money to open and maintain a leveraged position. Remember, changing forex leverage is not possible if your account has open orders. Forex leverage is mostly […]

Top 10 Qualities of an Entrepreneur

While entrepreneurship is commonly thought of as the process of starting a business, there are several nuances to consider. When running a new venture, you sometimes get tired or run low on self-motivation. Entrepreneurs need the discipline to move forward and do the work—even when they don’t feel like it. These people don’t dwell on […]